Paintless Dent Removal and Repair
Chances are that your car or truck is the most expensive item that you’ve ever purchased. In fact, you likely take very good care of your vehicle for just this reason. If only everyone else was as kind to your car as you are. Unfortunately, the truth is that this expensive item is likely to get some bumps and bruises from daily use, no matter how safe of a driver you are. Most dents actually happen while your car is parked. Here are some reasons why your car may have a dent and some ways that you can restore your vehicle to pristine condition.
What Is Paintless Dent Removal?
Luckily, there are ways to fix those dips and dents in your car’s surface without too much stress on your part. Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is an innovative way to fix small to medium dents in your car’s finish without having to repaint or patch the surface. This means you won’t have to damage the factory finish on your car.
Paintless Dent Removal is a creative way to fix your car’s exterior while not having to use any type of harsh chemicals. It is an entirely eco-friendly way to restore your car to pre-accident conditions. PDR is performed by talented technicians that gently hammer out the dents from the inside. This leave your car’s factory finish intact and you won’t even know that there was ever a dent.
How Effective Is Paintless Dent Removal?
The best thing about paintless dent removal is that once repairs have been made you’ll find it hard to believe that your car ever had a dent at all. Dent removal can be nearly undetectable with the naked eye.
Expert technicians use the utmost care and innovative looks to achieve this “never been dented” appearance. This process works without causing any further physical damage to your car or to the paint finish. You will be amazed at how easily a vehicle can be restored.
The Most Common Causes of Car Dents
- Parking lots: Runaway shopping carts and absent minded strangers are the top offenders of making dents in cars in parking lots. Most dents in parking lots happen when the passengers in the car parked next to yours swing their doors open too hard and too quickly.
- Fender benders: It can happen to anyone, even careful drivers.
- Automated car washes: Yes, car washes are supposed to help your car look its best, but sometimes these machines can do very real damage to your vehicle.
- Acts of nature: Falling branches can damage the hood and roof of your vehicle, but that isn’t the only way Mother Nature ruins your finish. Rocks can also damage your car if you drive behind large trucks often or live in areas with high wind. During strong winter storms, hail can become your worst nightmare.
- Human error: The warm spring air welcomes in the sounds of a cheering crowd and the crack of a bat. But it also means unforseen dents in cars parked at the local baseball diamond. Of course, baseball isn’t the only offender, as any flying object can damage the surface of your car.
Paintless Dent Removal – Dents and Dings
There are cars with “dings” and those with “dents” but the terms are fairly interchangeable.
A “ding” is a very small dent that usually occurs in a place such as a parking lot where another car bumps into yours, such as a passenger door. Often, dings are repairable without having to repaint. If you notice paint transfer from the other car onto yours, there is enough paint left. We polish the other car paint off, just a minor repair!
We also repair major metal and plastic panel dents. Our auto body technicians remove dents without cracking your car’s paint or causing any other physical damage to the car. A lot of plastics can be heated and reshaped – with a little filler you’re as good as new.
Car Dent Removal Cost
You will probably be surprised to know that this type of repair for your car is reasonably priced. Paintless dent removal costs approximately $50 to $125 on average. Remember that the cost will depend highly on the extent of the damage to your car. Also, smaller dents will cost less than larger dents. As an example, for a small one inch dent caused by a falling tree branch, a person can expect to pay around $75.
You may be thinking that paintless dent removal sounds too good to be true. How can all those dents in your vehicle be made to disappear so easily? The truth is, that you may be only a phone call away from restoring your car to pristine condition. The only way to know for sure how much your paintless dent removal will cost is to contact an experienced technician and ask for a free estimate today.
Depending on the type of materials that vehicles are made from (high strength steels, plastics, composites, carbon fibers, or fiberglass for example), New Look Collision Center has the equipment to achieve paintless dent removal and repair. Our auto body technicians remove dents without cracking your car’s paint or causing other physical damage to the car.
VISIT ONE OF OUR 5 COLLISION CENTERS
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 7:30AM – 5:30PM | SATURDAY: 8:00AM – 1:00PM
3985 W. Bell Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
5845 W. Shellbourne Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89139
102 Corporate Park Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074
50 Gibson Rd. Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89074
Our Newest Scottsdale AZ. Location
15450 N 84th St Scottsdale, AZ 85260